ACCELERATED COACH TRAINING PROGRAM
Take your Coaching to the Next Level
Gain a competitive edge with ICF Coach Certification
For many, coaching is a life-changing experience that helps people tap into their potential and create positive change in the world.
Are you ready to become a coach? Start your journey with Benchmark Consulting’s ICF certified coach training program. We help you develop the skills and competencies to become a qualified professional coach through our ICF certified coaching program. Build upon your skillset, unlock sources of creativity and productivity, and transform the lives of people. Sign up for our ICF-approved coach training today.
ACCELERATED COACH TRAINING PROGRAM
An ICF-ACSTH Course For Aspiring Professional Coaches
WHAT IS ICF?
The International Coaching Federation is the largest global organization of professional coaches with over 37,000 members in 143 countries as of February 2020. It is the leader in establishing both ethical standards and coaching competencies worldwide and awards the only globally recognized coaching qualification in three levels, namely:
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Master Certified Coach (MCC)
WHY OBTAIN AN ICF CREDENTIAL?
To become an ICF-credentialed coach, the first step for you is to get a formal training in professional coaching. At Benchmark Consulting, we offer you the country’s first-ever ICF certified coaching course.
ACCELERATED COACH TRAINING PROGRAM
This 60-hour ICF certified coaching course is for anyone aspiring to become a professional coach either as corporate coach (external or internal) or a life coach, or a general coach practitioner.
A 4-month, 3-phase coaching certification course, it is part of an entire 125-hour ICF-designated Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP).
Graduates of this ICF-accredited course will have a deep cognitive understanding of coaching based on ICF definition and are able to demonstrate the ICF Core Competencies at the ACC level while adhering to the ICF Code of Ethics.
ACCESS THESE BENEFITS WITH OUR ICF CERTIFIED COACH TRAINING PROGRAM:
- This course will prepare you for the ICF-Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential.
- You will learn directly from Julius Ordonez, a pioneering coaching guru in Asia with more than 20 years of coaching experience and the country’s first-ever ICF-Master Certified Coach
- You will be provided a “personal mentor-coach” all throughout your learning journey as you complete the coursework.
- Awards you 60 ICF-Approved Coach Training Hours for your ICF Credential, but when taken together with Benchmark’s 65-hour Advanced Professional Coaching Certification Course, you will be awarded a 125-hour ICF-Accredited Coach Training Program certificate
- You will gain exclusive ACCESS to regular ACTP post-training learning activities for your continuing professional growth.
The objective of Accelerated Coach Training Program is to produce highly effective, qualified, competent and credible professional coaches
who adhere to the gold standard set by the ICF. To achieve this objective, we provide our participants with a solid foundation of what coaching really is,
both in theory and in praxis or skills practice by implementing the 70-20-10 Development Framework. This framework states that 70% of learning
comes from actual experience while 20% of learning comes from learning with and from others, and 10% from formal education, classroom training,
and readings. To effectively implement this development rule, the Accelerated Coach Training Program comes in three phases, namely:
This is a 4-day workshop on Coaching Fundamentals. Here, students learn coaching concepts, theories and frameworks and experience the ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
Conducted either online or in-person, the 4-day workshop is highly engaging, experiential, introspective, non-threatening and enjoyable. Our creative approach will combine interactive discussions, fun, stimulating yet reflective exercises and “real play” skills building simulations (dyads, triads, and tag-team).
When delivered via online platform, we ensure that “webinar fatigue” does not happen and that the overall experience will be as impactful as the face-to-face interaction.
This phase aims to embed all the learnings from Phase 1. Students coach an actual client 2x a month for a period of 3 months with the guidance of a personal mentor-coach assigned to each student. Here, students get to apply everything they have learned from Phase 1. Each participant is required to record all their coaching conversations and the mentor-coach will listen to them for evaluation and feedback. This way, students are assessed and guided as they progress in their coaching proficiency.
This is another 2-day workshop where participants debrief their practicum experience – their learnings, challenges, and successes. The final performance evaluation of each student based on the ICF Core Coaching Competencies will also be done during this session.
All throughout the 3-phase learning journey, the students will explore and experience the following topics:
- The True Power of Coaching: Why Coaching Works
- The Context of Coaching: The Many Applications of Coaching
- Coaching as a Profession: The Joys & Rewards of Being a Professional Coach
- Coaching Specializations: What’s your Niche?
- Understanding the Science Behind Coaching
- The Cornerstones of Coaching
- Heavy Influences of Coaching
- Practical 3-Step Coaching Dialogue: A Transformation Process
- Powerful Coaching Skills based on the ICF Core Coaching Competencies
- The Doing and Being of a Coach
- Jumpstarting Your Coaching Practice
- The Coaching Ethical Standards based on ICF Code of Ethics
- The ICF Credentialing Process
Who CAN JOIN?
- Anyone aspiring to become either a professional life coach or corporate coach
- Internal coaches
- External coaches
- Coaching champions in their respective companies
- Anyone interested to learn coaching skills at the professional level
Ready to become a coach? Sign up for our ICF coach certification workshop today. If you have any questions about the program and course schedule, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Phase I: March 3-4 & 10-11 2022
Phase II: March – July 2022
Phase III: July 7-8 2022
Our ICF-Approved ACSTH coaching course has produced over 500 ICF-credentialed coaches and professional coaches from around the world, many of whom are now successful practicing external executive and leadership coaches, internal coaches, and life coaches.
Aside from the individuals who embarked on coaching as their second career, most of our graduates come from the corporate sector, specifically the following organizations:
• 7 Customer Philippines, Inc.
• aAdvantage Consulting Pte. Ltd. – Singapore
• ABS-CBN University
• AKV Connect
• Alpha Flight Fitness Systems
• Amaia Land
• AMDOCS Phils.
• Arcadis – GEC Philippines
• Asian Development Bank
• Astellas Pharma Philippines, Inc.
• Ateneo de Manila University
• Avida Land
• Ayala Corp.
• Ayala Land Premier
• Banco De Oro (BDO)
• Boehringer Ingelheim – Manila
• Boehringer Ingelheim – Asia Pacific
• Celestica Electronics (S) Pte. Ltd. – China
• Clorox International
• Century Properties
• Colquest SME Solutions, Inc.
• De La Salle University
• E*TRADE Information Services LLC
• EastWest Unibank
• Eleus Consulting Pt. Ltd. – Singapore
• Emerson Philippines
• ERA Realty Network Pte. Ltd.
• Eudo Consulting
• Fitch Learning – Singapore
• Funai Electric Cebu, Inc
• Givaudan Singapore
• Globe Telecom
• GreenEarth Management Phils. Corp.
• Human Capital Asia, Inc.
• Hutchison Port Holdings – Hong Kong
• HR Mall Inc.
• IBUY Group
• iLeap Consulting
• IVT Real Estate Services
• Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA)
• Innovato Information Technology Consulting
• Inspiral Coaching – Singapore
• Integrated Microelectronics, Inc.
• Kaizen Solutions Co.
• Kantar TNS Philippines
• La Maisonette Manila
• Li & Fung (1937) Management, Ltd.
• Lopez Holdings Corporation
• Manila Water Company Inc.
• Manulife Financial – Singapore
• Ministry of Defense – Singapore
• Ministry of Education – Singapore
• Monde Nissin Corporation
• Mondelez International
• Monsanto Philippines
• Mother Spice Food Corp.
• Nestle Phils.
• Nestle Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.
• National University Health System (NUHS) – Singapore
• National University of Singapore (NUS)
• OCBC Bank – Singapore
• Omnia Training and Consulting
• P&A Grant Thornton
• People Ignite
• Pessoas Consulting – Singapore
• Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC)
• Philips Electronics Singapore
• Philam Life
• Pioneer – Your Insurance
• Primary Edge, Inc.
• PRU Life UK
• Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.
• Reckitt Benckiser (Philippines), Inc.
• Resource Minds – UK
• Sanofi-Aventis Philippines, Inc.
• SEAOIL Foundation
• Sterling Bank of Asia
• Successful Achievement Foundation
• SunLife Financial
• Suy Sing
• SVNardo Inc.
• Tagaytay Highlands International Golf Club
• Tala Realty Services Corporation
• Talking Lions
• The Mindful Tree – Singapore
• Thomson Reuters
• United Health Group
• Universal Robina Corporation
• University of Asia and the Pacific
• Union Bank of the Philippines
• Watsons Personal Care Stores (Phils.)
• Western Union Financial Services
• Wyeth Philippines, Inc.