Advanced Professional Coaching Certification Course
with Dr. Marcia Reynolds, MCC and Julius Ordonez, MCC, ACTC
BUILD UPON YOUR SKILLSET WITH TOP-NOTCH
TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR COACHES
The Advanced Professional Coaching Certification Course is a 3-month, 65-hour intensive program that teaches coaches new and critical skills and mindsets that will enable them to go deeper into their coaching so they can create a life-changing impact on their clients. In this course, participants will go through personal breakthroughs themselves as they discover and apply coaching mastery to make every coaching engagement a real transformative experience for anyone they coach.
This course is part of an entire 125-hour ICF Accredited Level 2 Coaching Education Program. Graduates of this course will earn the Advanced Level Coach designation. This course is conducted in English.
DEVELOP DEEP COACHING SKILLS AND CARVE OUT A NAME IN THE INDUSTRY
Take your coaching skills to the next level and discover the tools that make a difference to high performance. Upon completion of the course, you gain specialist expertise that helps you develop personally and professionally — helping you better create sustainable change in the lives of your clients.
At Benchmark Consulting, we are dedicated to providing cutting-edge training programs for professional coaches. With our comprehensive program curriculum, you can be confident that you are getting the high-quality training you need to progress in your coaching journey.
The participants will go through a series of online workshops/webinars that combine theory and skills practice on the following content:
- The New ICF Coaching Competencies
- The importance of a coaching mindset and ongoing reflective practice
- The implications of the new competencies on the practice of coaching
- Understanding Coaching Mastery
- What coaching mastery really means and how it looks like
- How coaching mastery impacts the client
- Going Deeper with Presence and Listening
- What it takes to be “fully present” with the client
- How to go “beyond listening” and start receiving
- Coaching the Person, Not the Problem
- Helping clients expand how they see themselves and the world around them
- Overcoming the tendency to focus on the client’s problem
- Mastering Reflective Inquiry
- Using reflective inquiry to deepen client’s awareness the faster way
- Igniting AHA moments and critical shifts that transform the client
- Emotional Management in Coaching
- How emotions affect the way you coach
- Making your emotions work for you
- Handling Different Coachee Behaviors
- Knowing and understanding the differing behaviors of coachees in a coaching relationship
- What to do when coachee behavior gets in the way
- Diversity in Coaching
- The importance of a culture, systemic, and contextual awareness within coaching relationships
- Seeing and understanding the client in a holistic view
- Handling Sponsored Coaching Engagements
- Factors that are critical to the success of sponsored engagements
- Best practices
- Business Development for Coaches
- Overcoming your discomfort in promoting yourself
- Business development approaches that work
March 15-16, 22-23, 29-30, April 5-6, 2023 at 8AM-11AM Manila Time
March 14-15, 21-22, 28-29, April 4-5, 2023 at 5PM-8PM Pacific Daylight Time
Delivery Method: Webinars via Zoom
No. of Webinars: 8
Frequency: 2x a week
Duration: 3 hours per session
Through a combination of creative approaches, participants will take away a stronger cognitive foundation, higher level of coaching proficiency, and deeper commitment to providing the best value to their clients. Our holistic approach will utilize the following methods:
- Online workshops/webinars (demos, simulations, interactive discussions, group exercises)
- Internship (on-the-job training)
- 1:1 Mentoring Support
- Group Mentoring Support
- Group Work (case study / research)
- Supplementary Readings
Upon completion, you will have the skills, knowledge, and confidence to ensure your long-term success in this expanding and rewarding profession.
FOR APPLIED LEARNING
Participants are required to undergo the Internship for immediate application of learnings from the online workshops. It is expected that when participants sign up for the course, they should already engage with a coaching client, either paying or pro bono, for their internship.
NO. OF COACHING SESSIONS REQUIRED
During the Internship, they are required to complete six (6) coaching sessions conducted every 2 weeks with their chosen client.
Participants will receive four (4) individualized mentoring sessions and join 3 two-hour group mentoring sessions all throughout the Internship. They are required to submit recordings of their coaching sessions, which will be reviewed by their assigned mentor-coach for feedback.
1:1 Mentoring Support
To be arranged between you and your mentor
Group Mentoring Support
April 13, April 27, May 11, 2023 at 8AM-10AM Manila Time
April 12, April 26, May 10, 2023 at 5PM-7PM Pacific Daylight Time
To reinforce learnings from the online workshops and the Internship and to strengthen group support, the participants will be assigned a research project to complete in small groups. Results of the project will be presented during Intensives 2.
April to May 2023
This workshop provides participants the opportunity to debrief their Internship experience – their challenges, insights, and discoveries. Hearing each other’s internship experience will not only strengthen their learnings but will also prepare them for different coaching cases they will possibly encounter in the future.
This session will also serve as the final evaluation of the participants in terms of their newly acquired coaching skills through a live coaching demo.
May 24-25, 2023 at 8AM-11AM Manila Time
May 23-24, 2023 at 5PM-8PM Pacific Daylight Time
UPON COMPLETION, YOU WILL RECEIVE
- An Official Advanced Level Coach Badge from Benchmark Consulting. (Learn more about digital badges here)
To be eligible for this course, participants must have ANY of the following:
- 60 hours of coach-training approved by the ICF
- 60 hours of coach-training aligned to ICF Standards
- ACC Credential
- PCC Credential
- MCC Credential
If you have any concerns or inquiries about the prerequisites for participation or your course eligibility, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
THE COURSE LEADERS
Dr. Marcia Reynolds, MCC
- One of the top 5 coaches in the world
- 5th Global President of ICF
- Has trained coaches and leaders in 41 countries
- Author of Coach the Person, Not the Problem, Outsmart Your Brain, The Discomfort Zone, and Wander Woman
Julius Ordonez, MCC, ACTC
- A pioneering coaching expert in Asia
- Founder of ICF Philippines Chapter and Past President of Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC)
- Philippines’ FIRST-EVER ICF Master Certified Coach
- Has trained 500+ professional coaches and thousands of leaders from around the world
|Regular Fee||PHP 136,500.00||USD 2,940.00|
|Benchmark Graduate Rate||PHP 120,750.00||USD 2,520.00|
Early Bird Discount
(if paid before January 30, 2023)