Stress and Time Management
Training For Employees
STRESS AND TIME MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
Are your employees able to face up to the challenges of their work and consistently meet their deadlines? The workplace can be very stressful and the pressures can take a toll on their well-being and personal effectiveness.
Supercharge your employees with the ability to self-manage, beat stress and take control of their time with Benchmark Consulting’s Stress and Time Management Workshop. The program teaches practical, results-oriented techniques in handling pressure, maximizing time, and efficiently integrating work, family and personal life. Participants will discover winning attitudes and perspectives to rev up their work productivity and overall performance. Ultimately, the program aims to help participants get the most out of life.
With our Stress and Time Management Training, they learn the necessary skills that ensure they are able to rise above the demands of their job, including other aspects of their life.
STRESS AND TIME MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
At the end of the 2-day Stress and Time Management Workshop, participants will be able:
- To learn practical, results-oriented techniques in handling pressure, maximizing time, and efficiently integrating work, family and personal life;
- To discover winning attitudes and perspectives to rev up their work productivity and overall performance;
- To be able to consciously manage their emotions that will help them get the most out of life
Stress and Time Management Workshop: An Integrated Approach
Many people deny that they are stressed or affected by external and internal factors in the workplace. As the negative impacts of stress grow, companies must put in the effort to help their employees manage stress in a productive manner.
At Benchmark Consulting, our Stress and Time Management Workshop gives your employees the techniques and tools they need to manage their time proactively and handle their stress effectively.
STRESS AND TIME MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE TOPICS:
- What is Stress?
- The Impact of Stress
- The 2 Types of Stress
- Behavioral Indicators of Stress
- Identifying Triggers/Stressors
- Types of Stressors
- Self-Management Must-Knows
- Self-Management and EQ
- Approaches to Manage Stress
- The Connection Between Stress and Our Lifestyle
- Developing a Fresh New Lifestyle
- The Power of Having Support Systems
- Identifying Your Support System
- Your Self-Management Toolbox
- The PFL Technique
- The Significance of Seeing What’s Positive in YOU
- The Powerful Effect of Self-Affirmation
- Self-Motivation Makes You Unstoppable
- The Required Qualities to Manage Stress
After the Stress and Time Management Workshop, Benchmark provides 5- to 10-hour one-on-one coaching support to select participants and conducts follow-through sessions and other reinforcement activities to ensure application of learning on the job.
Benchmark Consulting believes that learning is more powerful when the participants are fully immersed and engaged in the learning experience. The more interactive and experiential the sessions are, the more powerful the learning is. We embody this by embracing Knowing-Doing-Being format when we design and deliver our learning sessions:
Who Would Benefit From This Course?
Benchmark Consulting’s Stress and Time Management Workshop is open for all employees in an organization. It is especially aimed at professionals who want to reduce their stress levels, take better control of their time, and become more productive at delivering the desired results.