Build a Peak Performing Team for Line Leaders
Team Leader Training
Learn How to Create a Top of the Line Workforce
The success of any company largely depends on the ability of its leaders to recognize, enhance, leverage and synergize individual and team strengths. The faster individuals and teams move to a seamless collaboration, the chances of achieving peak business performance become higher.
Are your leaders equipped to create synergy in their respective teams? Are they competent enough to build and develop their teams into becoming the key drivers of organizational success?
At Benchmark Consulting, our team leadership development program teaches leaders how to build a high-performance team. Having a team composed of high-caliber individuals does not guarantee high performance and success. It takes knowledge, practice, a deep understanding of team dynamics and each member’s individual uniqueness. We equip leaders with the proper tools and skillset so they play a significant role in building, growing, and taking their teams to the next level.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TEAM LEADER TRAINING
At the end of the 2-day team leadership development program, the participants should be able to:
- Equip leaders with skills and techniques in transforming teams towards peak performance;
- Allow the leaders to assess their respective teams’ current realities; and
- Value the importance of being able to lead their teams towards success.
Ensure Team Success with the Team Leadership Development Program
Productive teams are the lifeblood of any organization. Our team leader training program helps your leaders drive their teams towards high performance and success through lectures, discussions, and simulated activities.
BUILD A PEAK PERFORMING TEAM FOR LINE LEADERS: COURSE TOPICS
- What is a Team?
- The Difference Between a Team and a Group
- The Types of Teams
- Profiles of Teams
- The Need for Peak Performance
- The 7 Must-Elements in a Team
- Qualities of Peak Performing Teams
- Synergy = Peak Performance
- Understanding the Stages of Team Synergy
- What is the Leaders’ Role in Each of the Stages?
- Patrick Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Breaking the Dysfunctions: What Leaders Should Do
- Knowing the Team: Personal Communication Styles Inventory (PCSI)
- Diversity is Power
- Knowing the Different Generations of Team Members
- Maximizing Diversity Towards Peak Performance
- Managing Conflict Within the Team
- Turning Team Conflict Into Opportunity
- Techniques in Conducting Effective Team Meetings
Learning the skills in the team leader training program requires an interactive, immersive, and holistic approach for the learning to be imbibed by the leaders. On this note, Benchmark Consulting uses the Knowing-Doing-Being approach to impact maximum learning:
Who Would Benefit From This Course?
This team leader training program is ideal for any manager, supervisor, team leader, or individual who wants to lead their team to peak performance. It is designed to give leaders the foundation and tools to overcome and address team challenges and help their members to meet their full potential.